Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga - Deadman Wonderland

Options
  • 11-02-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Just started reading this last night and really enjoying it so far. Only now seeing that there was an anime released and a prequel OVA.. well that will keep me busy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭grumpig

I was reading it lately again because as you might have know before the manga stopped for awhile as the author was pregnant :) I actually really enjoyed it but release is so slow XD best part I would have like about it was the scene where the white haired girl(cant remember her name :P ) rips off one of the guards face after she blows up a building or so :P but the ending doesnt seem that good for now maybe because of the long pause of the manga :P

Advertisement