Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Limerick is this pub?

• 11-02-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭

240648.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

is that the pub from the unbelievables lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

is that the pub from the unbelievables lol

Ya the very one. They thank the people of Feadmore in the credits, but it does not seem to exist, but Fedamore does!

I wonder is that the village?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Ya the very one. They thank the people of Feadmore in the credits, but it does not seem to exist, but Fedamore does!

I wonder is that the village?

ya it is a town about 2omins from limerick city

• Registered Users Posts: 45 neverwasser

I think its in the townland of Fedamore about 1.5 miles from the village as you head back towards Ballyneety. It is no longer a pub and their is a small bug screen business in there. The boreen down the side leads to what I think is known locally as the bog road. I am a townie living in that area so some of the information might not be correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, you're right neverwasser!

http://goo.gl/maps/u5bcq

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 neverwasser

Does anyone know how old the picture is, it can't be too old as there is a satelite dish on the building, I am out there over 10 years and the pub was closed when I first went out there.

Does anyone know how old the picture is, it can't be too old as there is a satelite dish on the building, I am out there over 10 years and the pub was closed when I first went out there.

I took this picture from D'Mother dvd, so whenever D'Mother was filmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

there is a satelite dish on the building

Is that a satelite dish or the bottom of a Guinness/Carling/Carlsberg light-up sign??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I dont think that is a satellite dish, but another carling sign.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

1huge1 wrote: »
    I dont think that is a satellite dish, but another carling sign.

you;re right, looking at the google maps image that was posted, whatever caused that shadow is pointed 90 degress away from the sat dish shown in the google link, meaning it's not a dish

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

Was it actually a pub or is it just a house made to look like a pub for filming D'unbelievables?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

gotasmoke wrote: »
    Was it actually a pub or is it just a house made to look like a pub for filming D'unbelievables?

It was a pub alright. I think it was called Wally's.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭barryoc1

The pub was called Wallys alright and it is closed about 12 years. I drank there a few times. It wasnt too long closed when they put the new name on it and i was full sure it was being taken over and reopening but it never happened. All made sense when i saw D mother DVD.

It is no longer a pub and their is a small bug screen business in there.

Now there's a business I never thought of. The Bug screen business.

Advertisement