Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History Notes

• 07-02-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, does anyone of yous have art history notes for the last section ( about exhibition ) that would like to share with me :) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cba

ada9405 wrote: »
    Hi guys, does anyone of yous have art history notes for the last section ( about exhibition ) that would like to share with me :) ?

i dont have notes, unfortunately. What i do know is really discuss the builing in itself, as in the light, the space, the use of art within the building (not the actual artefacts) its handy to know about the services it offers, as in is it student friendly, parking, wheelchair accessible. Also, when was the building actually built and does its architecture reflect the art from that time. Oh and was it build to serve as an actual museum/ gallery? and then always discuss an artefact in detail from your visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ada9405

cba

Thanks for the tips :) I've one more question::P Can i talk about gallery as an exhibition (ex botanic garden) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cba

cba

Thanks for the tips :) I've one more question::P Can i talk about gallery as an exhibition (ex botanic garden) ?
    no worries at all! i presume you can, did you visit there with your class?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ada9405

cba

well I only went to the National museum of Ireland but i dont really think I could talk it about as an exhibition as the museums only contain the paintings but not the artefacts ;/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

cba

well I only went to the National museum of Ireland but i dont really think I could talk it about as an exhibition as the museums only contain the paintings but not the artefacts ;/
    You can use paintings as well :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement