Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Doughiska

Options
  • 11-02-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where in Eyre Sq is the bus stop for Doughiska? Need to be a bus w4nker tomorrow as car is getting repaired :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Foxychick

Opposite O'Connells/Garveys pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

it's the number 409 bus, it leaves every 15min, 7:00, 7:15, 7:30 e.t.c

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Speaking of the Doughiska Bus, anyone have any idea when the realtime display on the Dublin Road is going to be turned on? Seems to be sitting idle for the last while, mocking me while I wait in vain hope in horizontal rain...

PS anyone else get the delightful leaflet from Derek Nolan TD, the purpose of which appeared to be nothing other than to associate his name with installation of said realtime display?

PPS I think I'm cranky today, apologies in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

lampsie wrote: »
    Speaking of the Doughiska Bus, anyone have any idea when the realtime display on the Dublin Road is going to be turned on? Seems to be sitting idle for the last while, mocking me while I wait in vain hope in horizontal rain...

PS anyone else get the delightful leaflet from Brian Nolan TD, the purpose of which appeared to be nothing other than to associate his name with installation of said realtime display?

PPS I think I'm cranky today, apologies in advance

Do you mean Brian Walsh? Or Derek Nolan?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Ooops, Derek Nolan I meant

• Advertisement
Advertisement