Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Utd v Tramore AFC

Options
  • 12-02-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Local Junior League Premier Division side Tramore AFC will be the opposition for Waterford Utd's first pre-season game of 2013 on Tuesday 12th Feb.
    Kick off will be at 7:30pm and will take place in the RSC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

i suppose telling people what day its on is out of the question..... god some people have no brains I bet your a ginger

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

tankbarry wrote: »
    i suppose telling people what day its on is out of the question..... god some people have no brains I bet your a ginger

Haha piss off. It's in the picture actually

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Some Old, Ginger fella without a doubt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

nice add the picture after you f....ed up

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

nice add the picture after you f....ed up

Nope. Picture was always there. I edited the date :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Motivator

I wouldn't be jeering anyone about having no brains if I were you. Your grammar is far from perfect and neither is your spelling good sir.

Advertisement