Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ear Wax

• 12-02-2013 1:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭

Don't you just love when you get a big load of wax out of your ear. It feels so good, to just feel it all come out and then the air blowing in feels different.. "ahhh, another load off my mind!" Sometimes they are huge. Biro tops are the best.. better than paper clips. But you do have to be careful! Anyone feel the same?
    Tagged:

Comments

No never.

Weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Ah ear, leave ir owt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Loopy wrote: »
    Ah ear, leave ir owt...

Do you not mean, Ah ear, take it out?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Mydayoff

Candie wrote: »
    No never.

Weirdo.

If someone described how they like sex in the same way, would they be called a weirdo?? You nasty sack of ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Makes for great candles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

I like doing it just after getting out of the shower when its still all wet. Nobody likes sticking it in when its dry ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

Mydayoff wrote: »
    Don't you just love when you get a big load of wax out of your ear. It feels so good, to just feel it all come out and then the air blowing in feels different.. "ahhh, another load off my mind!" Sometimes they are huge. Biro tops are the best.. better than paper clips. But you do have to be careful! Anyone feel the same?

Everytime i use a cotton bud my penis weeps

If someone described how they like sex in the same way, would they be called a weirdo?? You nasty sack of ****e

You can sweet-talk me all you like, I'll still never understand that kind of enjoyment of ear wax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Biro-tops and paper-clips? Have you not heard of cotton buds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

I was told as a nipper never to stick anything smaller than my elbow into my ear. . .

policarp wrote: »
    I was told as a nipper never to stick anything smaller than my elbow into my ear. . .

I was told that too!

policarp wrote: »

Cotton buds don't really grab the wax. Biro tops are kind of likes shovels, in this case

Advertisement