Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ageing lines

Options
  • 12-02-2013 1:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭

Does anybody else try to sleep flat on their back in order to avoid getting wrinkles? That's why some people have those diagonal lines on their foreheads. It can also help avoid getting neck lines. It's probably the main cause of neck lines as you may be sleeping with your neck turned for several hours.. just in the same way if a 40 year old never smiled, he wouldn't have puppet lines
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Mydayoff wrote: »
    Does anybody else try to sleep flat on their back in order to avoid getting wrinkles? That's why some people have those diagonal lines on their foreheads. It can also help avoid getting neck lines. It's probably the main cause of neck lines as you may be sleeping with your neck turned for several hours.. just in the same way if a 40 year old never smiled, he wouldn't have puppet lines

DAFUQ

Sister not upstairs getting the hoop lashed of her then?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Mydayoff

DAFUQ

Sister not upstairs getting the hoop lashed of her then?!

Nope! and thanks for reminding me that it won't be happening again. Wrong thread though.. you little f**ker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

I find it almost impossible to sleep on my back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Nope! and thanks for reminding me that it won't be happening again. Wrong thread though.. you little f**ker

Just to keep you on your toes!

People get ageing lines from the millions of facial expressions they make by the way not by the way they sleep.

You're welcome!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭Bad Santa

Keith Richards must be half horse so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

I hear cum is good for facials

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Mydayoff

Just to keep you on your toes!

People get ageing lines from the millions of facial expressions they make by the way not by the way they sleep.

You're welcome!

They get diagonal lines on both sides of their forehead, like John Palmer in Home & Away.. so nothing I said was wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

Silk pillow cases, duh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Does anybody else try to sleep flat on their back in order to avoid getting wrinkles?

No, but I have stopped smiling, frowning, making any expressions really, drinking coffee and alcohol, going out in daylight, and instead sleep with teabags on my eyes every night and a big stupid belt around my chin.

I'm only gorgeous now :)

Advertisement