Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada IEC - # 2nd Stage only

Options
  • 28-02-2013 5:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

MOD NOTE:

I've merged a few Stage 2 discussion threads into one big thread in an effort to help those find information they need about Stage 2 as quickly as possible. I'll also Sticky the thread for the time being also.
    (The forum also needed a quick tidy up, makes it easier to Mod!)

Remember folks, there is a search function for each thread, it's very handy.

As you were folks.
    Panthro

Hi there all,

Anyway I've completed the myCic 2nd stage of the application and I wanted to see if anyone has encountered the same problem as me yet.

I participated in the IEC before and lived in Toronto for a year. Now I have received a message requesting a Canadian Police Cert for the time I spent there.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/faq.aspx?view=d#PoliceCert

Now the above link clearly states that a Police Cert shouldn't be neccesary for the time you spent in Canada on a previous IEC visa.

Anyone else had this email?

And if so...how do you get a Toronto Police Cert? Anyone got any links?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement