Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey on cost of a night out in Drogheda

Options
  • 12-02-2013 4:27am

Hey all,

First off, if the mods have an issue with this, feel free to take it down, PM me calling me a bollocks and call around to my house and break my windows :eek: :o

I'm a photographer; I don't work or manage any of the venues in the town and this survey has nothing to do with any of them directly (just incase anyone thinks it's something sneaky at all - surveys do tend to raise suspicion for some reason).

Anyway, I was talking to a friend earlier on and we ended up talking about the recession, cost of living, etc. and he mentioned that he went out a couple of weeks ago to the cinema, Bru and Earth ('first date' type of thing), he paid the whole way, bought everything, and paid €180 for the two of them for the night (including taxi to and from town centre).

This worked out at about €90 each, which was very good value, I felt (although I don't know the specifics of what was bought; i do know that neither him or the girl he was with would be big drinkers, so I'd imagine they didn't go mad on drink at all).

Now I don't drink, in general, and I haven't been 'out' in Drogheda since the first Expendables film (going out to pubs clubs, etc. doesn't appeal to me, at all), but we started talking about what people would spend on average when they do go out for a night on the town (either paying their own way or paying for someone else, too).

So I just thought I'd throw together a survey(monkey) and post it up and see if a few people could fill it in and see what the answers look like (which I'll post back here after a few people have done it.. if any people bother to).

If anyone fancies it, the survey is here:
    <snip>

It's 10 questions and should take no more than a minute to do (unless you start breaking out the calculator :p ).

As far as I know, with SurveyMonkey, you don't need to log in or anything like that and your answers are completely anonymous. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

Your Dignity

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

KKV, you're here long enough to know that we don't allow surveys to be posted. Please don't do it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement