Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB - Claregalway, Co. Galway

Options
  • 12-02-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Does anyone from Eircom know if my exchange at Claregalway, Co. Galway might be on the list to be upgraded to NGB this year?
    Cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

grahambol wrote: »
    Does anyone from Eircom know if my exchange at Claregalway, Co. Galway might be on the list to be upgraded to NGB this year?
    Cheers!!
    Hi grahambol

I have checked the NGB roll out list and unfortunately there is no indication as to if or when the Claregalway exchange in Co. Galway may be NGB enabled. However the list is subject to constant updates so check back in the next 3-4 month for more information.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 30 grahambol

grahambol wrote: »
    Cheers!!
    Ok, thanks Linda.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭khards

Shocking! There is a huge population there. I have noticed a few other places like Oughterard also do not have NGB.

Advertisement