Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pancake Tuesday

Options
  • 12-02-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know anywhere doing pancakes this evening, late, after 9pm, in or around Trinity? I will be in lectures until then (otherwise I would have been hosting a pancake party!), but I would hate to miss out entirely!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Lemon Crepe on Dawson Street an William street would be the obvious place, I don't know if they'll be open that late though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 blahblah13

Closes at 8pm! Thanks though, worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

If you don't mind a hard and gritty pancake, try stonybatter!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Ah, shame. Don't know anywhere else that would, you might get lucky in a coffee/snack place like starbucks or bewleys.

Groan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

You might get them in bewleys on grafton street. But I'm not sure.

Groan one, because of Stonybatter. And two, because, grim as it may be, I would have dealt with Starbucks, but it closes at 9! I'm thinking maybe hotel restaurants or anywhere that might be jumping on it as a novelty. Looks like I may have to go a year without. Poor show, Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭TheBandicoot

The Centra on Westland Row claims to be doing them in their deli today. Not sure if there'll be any that late though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

They were selling them in Centra on Dame St. at lunchtime, AFAIK the deli there is 24 hours so you should get some there.

21/25

Advertisement