Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allegation (so far unsubstantiated) by Mod of "stalking", "insulting" & &quo

Options
  • 12-02-2013 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭

A Mod took exception to a post of mine in AH:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056868086&page=41

This, according to the Mod, was nothing less than "stalking" the member whose posts I quoted.

I have tried to get a definition of "stalking" or at least some sort of explanation by way of example.

The Mod has declined to expand on the accusation of "stalking", merely claiming that it is "quite apparent".

This, by the way, in a thread where (a) the title included the name of an individual and (b) where comments such as the following were let stand: "I heard mick got her in the family way and she heard Hot whiskeys were as good as abortions at fixing the problem."

The Mod then proceeded to accuse me of "insulting and belittlling" another poster, but declined to quote the words I used to insult and belittle.

I'm rather confused by these vague accusations and apparent double standards.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement