Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P35 Question

Options
  • 12-02-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have query on completing our P35 return that you may be able to help with.

Our company is a start up company of 2 employees. Before Christmas we registered as employees with the company. Due to delays in a project neither employee has commenced paid employment.

On completing the P35 through ROS there is a section that asks how many registered employees there are.

Rather than selecting 0 from the drop down menu, I just wanted to check what is the best thing to do in this scenario - select 0, or select 2 and fill out the details with 0 being the amount paid for both cases?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Frank McGivney

I would put in zero employees,As the P35 is all about how much you pay employees during the year. So in effect you paid no employees during the year.

Advertisement