Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked ?

• 12-02-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,062 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if UPC blocks movreel.com

I cant seem to access the site from home, but it pulls up perfectly on O2 and Meteor.

The URL wont even open on UPC.

Can anyone test it for me ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,062 ✭✭✭✭listermint

No one on UPC line that can type in www.movreel.com to see if it loads ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,519 ✭✭✭irishgeo

listermint wrote: »
    No one on UPC line that can type in www.movreel.com to see if it loads ?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

or change your dns settings.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It works fine on UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Hi guys
    I'm with Digiweb, in the last few days I cannot download torrents, if I try I get limited access, and may need additional information please log in (yeah right), also windows has recognised an ip address conflict

Anyone know of an isp in Ireland that is still allowing Torrent downloading I know Eircom customers are receiving letter telling them that they have been reported for downloading
    Regards
    D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭dazdrog

Hi guys
    I'm with Digiweb, in the last few days I cannot download torrents, if I try I get limited access, and may need additional information please log in (yeah right), also windows has recognised an ip address conflict

Anyone know of an isp in Ireland that is still allowing Torrent downloading I know Eircom customers are receiving letter telling them that they have been reported for downloading
    Regards
    D

no problems with digiweb and torrents here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Thanks for the reply
    Regards
    D

Advertisement