Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do SAA answer Emails?

Options
  • 12-02-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

Sent them an email this morning and was wondering if I can expect a reply or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

They never replied to me before...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I've only had one reply... but they were looking for money so I guess it's not surprising...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've sent about three emails to them.
    Never gotten a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I'm on coop so how can I get in touch with someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I'm on coop so how can I get in touch with someone?

Telephone number here.

• Advertisement

I'll try that tomorrow! I need them to sign something for me but I want to know if I can post it to them and they send it back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I never bother emailing, I either phone them or walk straight in. Never had an email replied to, I imagine they just get a huge volume and can't answer them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I'll try that tomorrow! I need them to sign something for me but I want to know if I can post it to them and they send it back to me
    Yes I sent them this very email when I was on co-op last semester, they did get back to me and said they can stamp anything and mail it to your home address no problem, ....never got round to sending in my form to get stamped tho :pac:

Rang them and they said I can do that .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

If you ask them to send the email to all students, you'll get a reply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement