Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire cinema closed?

Options
  • 12-02-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

I'm going there tonight to see Hitchcock but one of my friends just told me it's closed?

I haven't seen or heard anything to support this, so now I'm looking to see if anyone's been there in the last day or two to disprove what she told me.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I was there last Thursday and my Mam was there in Saturday so if it is closed it's only very recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TooMuchTea

All of the Ward/Anderson cinemas across the country closed for one day about a week ago as a mark of respect to Leo Ward who passed away, he was one of the men who founded the company. Maybe your friend turned up to the cinema on that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

That's news to me because I only went there last night to see Django Unchained. It was shocking but, brilliant. ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

TooMuchTea wrote: »
    All of the Ward/Anderson cinemas across the country closed for one day about a week ago as a mark of respect to Leo Ward who passed away, he was one of the men who founded the company. Maybe your friend turned up to the cinema on that day.

That sounds like it! Thanks so much for all the replies guys!

And yes, Django's awesome :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement