Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Stolen Dublin 15 Blue Subaru

Options
  • 12-02-2013 2:35pm

Just a heads up. A young girl was walking an Akita in Dublin 15 yesterday when a Blue Subaru pulled up, a guy got out of the car and took the dog right off her and threw it in his car and drove off. Police were called, but just a word of warning to be on your extra guard.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Any links to back this up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

And where, Dublin 15 is a big place.

I dont have any links as it happened to a neighbor of mine. It happened across the road from the coolmine cottages .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

This is getting ridiculous now. Dogs are getting stolen left,right and centre in this country. What are these guys doing with them? :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

anniehoo wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous now. Dogs are getting stolen left,right and centre in this country. What are these guys doing with them? :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

Gaspode wrote: »
    Any links to back this up?
    I doubt there will be any info online about this,I also heard about this in mulhuddart village today

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Upon reading this I instantly thought the dog must be worth something ...

http://www.donedeal.ie/find/dogs/for-sale/Ireland/?filter%28breed%29=Akita

^ Yup. They are. I expect the stolen dog to go up on a site like this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

anniehoo wrote: »

Maybe they will end up in beef burgers.

Advertisement