Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Origins

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I bought a steam key on Game.co.uk, any idea when it's supposed to be sent to your inbox? The order says "shipped"...
    Ordered from them as well and haven't received anything yet.:mad:

chrislad wrote: »
    Ugh, had about 30 free credit in GameStop so went it to collect it this morning - delayed until start 11th November or something. Bit of a kick in the face...

I just picked it up from xtra vision for xbox. €55 for the game itself, the deathstroke DLC with 2 free challenge maps and skins, and a BluRay copy of the Dark Knight Returns.

That's €5 cheaper than gameplop sorry GameSTOP were charging, with no BluRay freebie, and they wanted a pre-order for the DLC. I just strolled in, compared the price, and bought it no hassle. I didn't even have to wait in line.

Honestly, why people bother pre-ordering for standard versions of games, i'll never understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I just picked it up from xtra vision for xbox. €55 for the game itself, the deathstroke DLC with 2 free challenge maps and skins, and a BluRay copy of the Dark Knight Returns.

That's €5 cheaper than gameplop sorry GameSTOP were charging, with no BluRay freebie, and they wanted a pre-order for the DLC. I just strolled in, compared the price, and bought it no hassle. I didn't even have to wait in line.

Honestly, why people bother pre-ordering for standard versions of games, i'll never understand.
    How did you get the blu ray I bought mine in HMV and was told I couldn't get one

How did you get the blu ray I bought mine HMV and was told I couldn't get one

I just walked in off the street, asked the price, was told it was €55, and said "yep, I'll take that".

It wasn't the most amazing buying strategy, i'll grant you. I just got lucky :P. I was looking for anything under the €60 that gamestop had just told me they were charging.

It was Xtra Vision in the Blanchardstown Centre near mcDonalds, in case anyone's in the area and hasn't bought yet. They had a load of them in stock.

I just walked in off the street, asked the price, was told it was €55, and said "yep, I'll take that".

It wasn't the most amazing buying strategy, i'll grant you. I just got lucky :P. I was looking for anything under the €60 that gamestop had just told me they were charging.

It was Xtra Vision in the Blanchardstown Centre near mcDonalds, in case anyone's in the area and hasn't bought yet. They had a load of them in stock.

I thought that one was closing down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

You bastid(just kidding) :)
    got it for €52 in Argos and Blackgate in Smyths for €40.
    Twas a saving of nearly €20 from Gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

48 from Gamesnash including delivery, delivered straight to my lap :D

I didn't look into the Knightfall PS3 exclusive DLC before but sounds class. Challenge maps that follow the Knightfall story where you take on Bane. It's over 200mb's where the Deathstroke DLC is 78mb's

Fairly hefty for a console exclusive DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I WANT IT TO BE HOME TIME!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

I got the collectors edition in GameStop. Anyone who pre-ordered in GameStop get the legends skin pack dlc?

Drum.lad wrote: »
    I got the collectors edition in GameStop. Anyone who pre-ordered in GameStop get the legends skin pack dlc?

How much was it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

How much was it

99 of my hard earned euros...but im a sucker for collectors editions and batman so it was a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭Glebee

G2Play website has now changed again to say keys instock for instant delivery. Cancelled my order yesterday.... Dont know if ill bother for the time being..

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

Has anybody encountered a bug in the Burnley Comms Tower (south of the map)?

Not a spolier really but....
    After you hack the panel The Riddler bars the window you climbed in and the only obvious way out is through a vent that batman refuses to climb into!!

I'm on the PC version BTW.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Bloodwing wrote: »
    Has anybody encountered a bug in the Burnley Comms Tower (south of the map)?

Not a spolier really but....
    After you hack the panel The Riddler bars the window you climbed in and the only obvious way out is through a vent that batman refuses to climb into!!

I'm on the PC version BTW.

I had the same. Quitting at least gets you of there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Wheres the cheapest place to get this in a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

Spear wrote: »
    I had the same. Quitting at least gets you of there though.

Yeah I just used the fast travel to get out. I know its only a small bug but things like that really ruin a good game for me. Hopefully a fix isn't too far off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Argos possibly , I didn't check smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'll give you a clue Sherlock: S****s.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cadea

Glebee wrote: »
    G2Play website has now changed again to say keys instock for instant delivery. Cancelled my order yesterday.... Dont know if ill bother for the time being..

Swore I would wait for this but then I saw this and caved. Key came straight away and dling it now, thanks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Squaredude wrote: »
    Ordered from them as well and haven't received anything yet.:mad:

Just got an e-mail from Game.co.uk
    Thank you for your email. I can confirm that we are experiencing some technical difficulties with these codes and this is being looked into now. If you have still not received the code within 48 hours please contact us again. I apologise for any inconvenience. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Regards, Alice H

I don't think it's happening tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Looks like the online disc can't be installed :confused: (xbox)

Not that it matters gives an error saying online servers can't be reached.

Just got an e-mail from Game.co.uk

I don't think it's happening tonight :(
    Yeah I got a similar response: "I can confirm that we are currently investigating this issue and are in constant contact with the Publisher. We will notify all customers as soon as this has been processed.I apologise for any inconvenience.
    Regards,
    Daniel A"
    Won't be ordering from them again

Edit:Just received my steam key

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Edit:Just received my steam key

She rides! We're in business, downloading :) Said I needed 26GB of free space, jaysus!

She rides! We're in business, downloading :) Said I needed 26GB of free space, jaysus!
    Only 16Gb for me :confused: I don't think I got the Deathstroke pre-order bonus though.Don't see a key for it in the email anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

sheehy83 wrote: »
    48 from Gamesnash including delivery, delivered straight to my lap :D

Thats quite a postman you got Sheehy.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Only 16Gb for me :confused: I don't think I got the Deathstroke pre-order bonus though.Don't see a key for it in the email anyway

I only got a single key for the game but I appear to have the Deathstroke dlc.

Pretty poor review here. 7 out of 10 and quite well written.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/25/5026574/batman-arkham-origins-review-knightfall

I'm off to give it a whirl and decide for myself. See yiz laters, I'M BATMAN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

ive been playing all day, its exactly what i wanted. More of the same isn't a bad thing with games of this caliber.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Games not coming until Tuesday for me but I've been watching a 20 minute live stream of the MP lobby, but then who bought this game for MP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭cw67irl

I got the collectors edition in Gamestop but no sign of the download codes for the deathstroke pack ect

Anyone else have the same thing??

Advertisement