Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Origins

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That seems a bit of a jip.
    I thought a season pass was supposed to be for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

The Black Mask dlc was some sort of exclusive wasn't it? Gamestop pre-orders or something? Prob why it's not included.

The drops I couldn't care less about.

Picked up the season pass when it was reduced to €14, if I get two decent story DLC's out of it I'll be happy :)

maximoose wrote: »
    The Black Mask dlc was some sort of exclusive wasn't it? Gamestop pre-orders or something? Prob why it's not included.

The drops I couldn't care less about.

Picked up the season pass when it was reduced to €14, if I get two decent story DLC's out of it I'll be happy :)

If that's the case then there's probably a time release on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

maximoose wrote: »
    If it's XBL, add me - maxi ni

Derp, forgot that this forum is cross-platform.

If anyone's up for a game I'm on PS3. TheLiamur.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Robert Lawlor

Got this game when it came out and have to say its amazing even without the multiplayer and all the extras just the story alone is worth giving it 5stars as its huge and so much to do now that's if your like me and like to get 100% but maybe that's just me ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Aaaaaah this is driving me crazy. Never done this before but I'm either stuck or well stupid. Only have ONE of Riddlers data packs left on the map.... Trouble is..... I've already got it. :-( It's in Park Row and the location shown on the map is the location of an earlier pack I've already collected... Anyways... Any one else either know of this problem or know the solution that eludes me.... In which case I shall change my name to nooby mcnooberson.... Location pic shown below.
    Honestly I never turn to the Web for these things but it's looking to me like a bug

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvtimd5ozbzx3c4/2014-01-29%2017.57.00.jpg

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I thought the same but it was just 2 overlapping for me ( not the same ones as you), one was up high and was ground level and in under a part of the building.

I think the one you're looking for is actually 1 of the 2 under the area in Bane's hideout.

Varik wrote: »
    I thought the same but it was just 2 overlapping for me ( not the same ones as you), one was up high and was ground level and in under a part of the building.

I think the one you're looking for is actually 1 of the 2 under the area in Bane's hideout.

Don't think so. It doesn't show up in the interior view of Banes hq

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Don't think so. It doesn't show up in the interior view of Banes hq

there's 2 down there and it only shows 1/1; 1 behind bars as you enter the sewer and one up above behind a grate in the actual base.

I pretty sure that's it's one of those.

there's 2 down there and it only shows 1/1; 1 behind bars as you enter the sewer and one up above behind a grate in the actual base.

I pretty sure that's it's one of those.

You sir are a legend.... Cheers

• Advertisement

hamsterboy wrote: »
    You sir are a legend.... Cheers

Does that mean you got it?

I want to try IATN mode, but seriously afraid of the crashes.

Anyone have any experience?

Yeah, got it.... cheers
    Never seen the easy one (behind the bars at the entrance.... :( Sad I know
    Have a mate who's in the middl eof IATK and he's had no problems.......YET!!

HB

Does that mean you got it?

I want to try IATN mode, but seriously afraid of the crashes.

Anyone have any experience?

In the middle of I am the night mode right now when I go back, never had any crashes and just beat firefly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

there is an animted movie in the works based on the games....if mark hmail dosent voice joker i am out!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/04/dc-planning-animated-film-for-2014-based-on-batman-arkham-games.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭gar

RROD!
    Rage. Only fighting bane

Will try repair and see what happens...

:-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

I AM LIVID! :mad:

WB montreal say POINT BLANK they wont issue any more patches or fix this game! :eek:

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Patch-1-06-is-it-even-a-possibility/m-p/111367#U111367

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766091

^ i havent even started the game because i was waiting for more patches....it looks like they just want to dump off the last DLC and sweep the entire game under the carpet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I thought the game was rather good. I only encountered one bug. I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Confirmed as a cash-in game, then. At least it was a good cash-in game, but pretty lame of them either way. I encountered many glitches on PC version, including falling through the floor infinitely with bane during the fight. I only recently managed to get some very minor glitches on capture here:

These are honestly nothing compared to some of the glitches I've experienced but never captured.

I wouldn't have even cared if their patches took ages but the fact that they're never patching anything, EVER, while simultaneously willing to push out DLC really irks me as a consumer. I won't be touching their DLC now, not even on sale.

Still a great game you can't deny that - Although I'm pretty glad I picked it up for less than €20 on inexus.us sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Still a great game you can't deny that

Um, I can.

It was fine.

No real problems in the single player, the multi-player was broken for a long while.

• Advertisement

It's good, but that's all it is.
    Still the weakest on the series.

No real problems in the single player, the multi-player was broken for a long while.

Even of the game had worked perfectly, it still wasn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Have to say I disagree. Personally thought it was the best of the series and had the best story.

Even of the game had worked perfectly, it still wasn't great.

The Joker's introduction made the story better than the other two, and while an origin story being told is hardly original how they dealt with the Joker and developed his obsession with the Batman makes it a better story than the other two.

Jokers introduction and obsession explanation were indeed very well handled.
    But lets not forget that Black Mask was supposed to be the antagonist of this game.
    Then we found out that joker had a cameo.
    Then we found out that joker had a supporting role.
    Then it turned out joker was the antagonist all along.
    And the actual black mask was tied up somewhere and featured for about five minutes.
    Not being able to exclude the joker after all that makes the writing seem tired and re-hashed.

Also, the eight assassins, were also played up pre-release, only to be pushed aside for more familiar enemies.

Then there're Bane and Enigma....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,558 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I definitely thought the story and gameplay were the weakest of the three. The story was good, but I much preferred Arkham City's story. And as for the gameplay, the camera was poor at times, the remote claw made predator encounters ridiculously easy and the electric gloves were overpowered. Countering also felt a bit off compared to the previous games. The boss battles were also fairly weak and rehashes of previous boss fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Another minute of glitches I experienced

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Just started this after buying it 3 weeks ago good so far but can't believe the amount of glitches reading back it seems to be everyone having them, continuously freezing getting stuck in floors ceilings taking the fast travel is like a lottery(freezing ) as I'm typing the sound is gone really crackly. It seems a good game not as smooth as the others just something about it doesn't feel like the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So people are still having problems? I kinda want to get this because I loved the first 2 but all the talk of these glitches is putting me off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭mightyreds

They are fairly bad having to reset the play station a fierce amount playing it. Playing through a bad cracking in sound now but it was less than 20 on amazon so I can't complain

Advertisement