Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Origins

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

ha!......that challenge of gliding off one wall to another and then glide to the ground took me literally hundreads of attempts to master :( - drive me near mental.

I'm crap at flying, i did complete all the AR training but it took alot of attempts..... :(

One thing i discovered by accident, flying the batarang....i could never get it to fly straight! :mad: i was always fighting the joystick for control. then by accident i found out if you move the controller even slightly the built in gyros actually control flight.

So while the batarang was moving i was moving the dual shock around + moving the analog stick, so of course the feckin batarang was moving all over the place :rolleyes:

Took me days to figure this out....lol, now anytime i fly a batarang i keep the controller perfectly flat and dont move it....and using the analog stick to fly works very easily now :o

I feel like a right eejit!....i had the motion sensor option set to yes.......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭4ndroid

I finally got all 440 Riddler trophies! :D , well chuffed :cool:

Now you can get the final riddler hostage

(Well you could at 400)

4ndroid wrote: »
    Now you can get the final riddler hostage

(Well you could at 400)

I completed the Riddler challenge, still mising two balloons from the Harley Revenge mission....i've looked everywhere but cant find the feckers! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I can't picture Troy Barker voicing Joker after he did Joel in The Last of Us, talk about opposite characters but I spose thats what acting is all about.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

This is the Collector's Edition apparently.

That statue is f*cking class!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

So...damn...tempting...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm not even going to pretend there's a chance of me not buying that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Statue is cool, but what price d'ya reckon?

Imma say over €100. Not for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Seeing as there's a bitta Arkham City talk going on here, I thought I'd post this here rather than the old Arkham City thread.

Anyway, I got the GoTY edition last week (10 squids in the UK, bargain :D ) and just after completing the main story. But I'm after realising I was supposed to stick the second disc with the Catwoman content in before starting the main campaign (I stupidly kept ignoring the messages telling me to put it in). Anyway can I go back and replay her stuff, maybe through the Game Plus mode?

Dman001 wrote: »
    Seeing as there's a bitta Arkham City talk going on here, I thought I'd post this here rather than the old Arkham City thread.

Anyway, I got the GoTY edition last week (10 squids in the UK, bargain :D ) and just after completing the main story. But I'm after realising I was supposed to stick the second disc with the Catwoman content in before starting the main campaign (I stupidly kept ignoring the messages telling me to put it in). Anyway can I go back and replay her stuff, maybe through the Game Plus mode?

There is an option to pick to play her episodes in the main menu screen, think its 2 or 3 boxes to the right of New Game+ iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I also bought arkham city today . I'm waiting for it to arrive . I loved asylum so much . I said I'd finish city before origins is released .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I'll probably go back and play the two of them meself between now and Origin's release.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Statue is awesome, think I'll be buying that as long as the price is even semi-reasonable :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭4ndroid

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I also bought arkham city today . I'm waiting for it to arrive . I loved asylum so much . I said I'd finish city before origins is released .

Are you only getting to play it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

You guys are making me want to replay both. Will be a good way to pass by this sunny weather :pac:

New assassin revealed.... Copperhead!! Never heard of her :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

sheehy83 wrote: »
    New assassin revealed.... Copperhead!! Never heard of her :o

She features in the New 52 series. Although Copperhead was actually a man before. I've only read the one previous comic when he was featured. Went by the name of Nathan Price. Other than that, I know next to nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,069 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Copperhead has been in the Justice League animated series as well. It's where I know him from

Haven't seen the one in the New 52 yet or don't remember if I did

I read it took 3 people to motion capture Copperhead including a martial artist and a circue du soleil performer.

Also, devs said players who clear the game 100% will unlock the Worst Nightmare skin. Found this on google but not sure if it is legit or not.

batman_worst_nightmare.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-assault-arkham-animated-movie-announced-son-batman-comic-con

Shít all is known about this but there is an Animated movie said to involve the Arkham universe due to release in 2014.

Aw man in one way, how class would that be! In another, I hope they just retell the games already out, leave any new stories for the games. Plus do it 90's Animated Batman style please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

GTR63 wrote: »
    http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-assault-arkham-animated-movie-announced-son-batman-comic-con

Shít all is known about this but there is an Animated movie said to involve the Arkham universe due to release in 2014.

Hmmmmm...milking cash cow comes to mind. I hope they don't run away with ghis franchise.

Aw man in one way, how class would that be! In another, I hope they just retell the games already out, leave any new stories for the games. Plus do it 90's Animated Batman style please :)

That`ll never happen going by the radically different animations since.
    Have you seen the new one Beware the Batman. Its a lot erm different from Batman:the animated series

I was flicking round lately and some batman cartoon was on but looked awful. Nothing beats the 90's cartoons, batman, spiderman, xmen and even turtles.

I was flicking round lately and some batman cartoon was on but looked awful. Nothing beats the 90's cartoons, batman, spiderman, xmen and even turtles.

Was it the Brave and the Bold?
    The new one has very odd villains so far with
    Mr. Toad, Professor Pig and Magpie and Alfred was a Jason Statham type but he got hurt at the end of the 1st episode.
    Those 90`s toons were so special never got the idea of stuff like this until much later down the line.

• Advertisement

That covers the trippy halucination levels anyway.

Advertisement