Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins creed brotherhood?

• 12-02-2013 3:48pm
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Is it still worth playing? I must have bought it over a year ago second hand and haven't played it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I really enjoyed it, a lot of people don't like it though. It's probably only decent if you have played the previous games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Is it still worth playing? I must have bought it over a year ago second hand and haven't played it.
    Yup. Graphically it's a bit dated but I played through the series before Christmas and enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I really enjoyed it too, but the Den Defense parts are terrible, and i would recommend beating all the towers asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've only mentioned this in another thread today but ACII:Brotherhood is one of the best games this generation. So yes, it is very much worth playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,962 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I really enjoyed it too, but the Den Defense parts are terrible, and i would recommend beating all the towers asap.

That was Assassin's Creed Revelations, not Brotherhood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Penn wrote: »
    That was Assassin's Creed Revelations, not Brotherhood.

There's so many i'm getting confused... Was there something in Brotherhood that wasn't good so? Trying to remember, but they're all just mashing together at this stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

There's so many i'm getting confused... Was there something in Brotherhood that wasn't good so? Trying to remember, but they're all just mashing together at this stage...

You could recruit and then send other assassins out on missions, to level them up - but it was worth it.

Because unleashing the fuckyou arrow storm on people was the best.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Assassins Creed - No's 2 & 3 are both really great games imo.
    Compared to those two games, I don't rate no 4 at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,962 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Not really, Brotherhood had the Borgia Towers which were similar in how you had to take them over, but there were no den defences required. Once you had them, you had them. I agree about them mashing together though. Four games in four years, for that type of game, is overkill.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Both Brotherhood & Revelations are well worth playing for the way they round off Ezio's story alone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement