Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Tarts

Options
  • 12-02-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Has anybody seen Pop Tarts in Dublin? (Apart from fallon & byrne)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Tesco, Supervalu and possibly Dunnes do them.
    Around €4 a pack, usually only strawberry and sometimes chocolate.

If you're looking for other flavours, Fallon & Byrne as you know, sometimes the 'Olde Sweet Shop' on Dame Street, and in the Candy Lab near Central Bank in town. (all Dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

star-pants wrote: »

If you're looking for other flavours, Fallon & Byrne as you know, sometimes the 'Olde Sweet Shop' on Dame Street, and in the Candy Lab near Central Bank in town. (all Dublin)

Try Planet Candy in the Swan Centre in Rathmines, Granny Mays in Newbrige might be an option too, Truly Scrumptious in Wicklow if you fancy a drive. Manky bland things in my opinion :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

star-pants wrote: »

Jesus, you sure know your pop tart vendors! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Jesus, you sure know your pop tart vendors! :D

lol I just know my sweets / chocolate :D a bit too well probably :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

http://www.buyersclub.ie/Browse-Shop/Everything-Else/American-Foods

Just got an email from buyers club and they have 2 types on there.

Also http://www.americansoda.co.uk/food/pop-tarts-pancakes/ should have what you are looking for.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Just wanted to drop in a tip that my local Dunnes (Mullingar) is stocking the Chocotastic pop tarts for the first time in about 10 years. I'm a big fan of pop tarts, when I lived in Dublin, Drogheda, Dundalk I used to always be on the look out for them in the supermarkets, and on a very rare occasion over the years you would find them stocking the manky strawberry ones (ew.). So the only decent flavours were €6 minimum in the american sweet shops.

So I dunno if this is all Dunnes but hopefully people will buy 'em and Dunnes can expand their range - give them the edge they need over Tesco :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Fresh on Wexford street sell loads of them. Even peanut butter flavour.
    I don't get why Dunnes and Tesco sell only Strawberry - the worst flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 30,600 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

EyeSight wrote: »
    Fresh on Wexford street sell loads of them. Even peanut butter flavour.
    I don't get why Dunnes and Tesco sell only Strawberry - the worst flavour

They generally stock the chocolate and strawberry ones. I remember back in the nineties they used have different flavors but they mustn't have sold that well.

Advertisement