Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T3 replacement heads out of stock.

Options
  • 12-02-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

I see that these heads are out of stock on e smoking ireland. I am forced now to buy the T2 clearomizer and replacement heads also which is annoying.

my question is they are asking me what kind of resistence do i want in the T2 tank? can anyone tell me what that means?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

http://www.vaporium.eu/prestashop/product.php?id_product=85

http://www.vaperus.ie/coil-wicks/125-t3-head.html

What device do you use? The lower the resistance the lower the voltage needed to create heat.

If you have a normal eGo battery, 1.8-2.0 is good.

If you have a VV device then 2.4 is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Hi Thanks. I am using the kanger ego twist. I have two T3 clearomizers and replacements heads for a month now. the batteries I have are 650 and 900 mah. any advice on what resistence to get with those batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

the lower resistance you go, the lower the volts you'll need, the longer your battery will last...

Hi Thanks. I am using the kanger ego twist. I have two T3 clearomizers and replacements heads for a month now. the batteries I have are 650 and 900 mah. any advice on what resistence to get with those batteries?

2.4ohms. Still reaches all the heat you could need (unless you're like Grimm Green and like quasi-burnt vapes) and draws the least current from the battery to get there which means a little extra battery life.
    Gryzor wrote: »
    the lower resistance you go, the lower the volts you'll need, the longer you're battery will last...
    Nope.
    1.7ohm + 3.7v battery = 8 watts drawing 2.2amps
    2.8ohm + 4.8v battery = 8.2 watts drawing 1.7amps

29% increase in battery life by using higher resistance at a higher voltage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Gryzor wrote: »
    the lower resistance you go, the lower the volts you'll need, the longer you're battery will last...

not... exactly

for example i vape around 10 watts so with a 1.8ohm coil I'd vape around 4.2v and i'd be draining the battery at 2.33amps

atm I vape a 3.2ohm coil I made myself, so i vape at 5.6volts to get around 10 watts and only pulling 1.75 amps so overall my battery drains slower

it's a little different with the twist as it only goes to 4.8v, but most peopletend not to go to 10 watts

• Advertisement

for example i vape around 10 watts

And YOU call ME GrimmGreen?!

Not to hijack the thread, but....I just ordered 1.8ohm heads for a kanger evod today, based on my mad notions...

I should order the highest ohm ones to get the most out of the battery, a twist??

240765.JPG

it depends on what wattage you typically like to vape at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AlZnGjZRjO_UdGo3VVlnVHY0VExZLVd5aDkwUEJEZXc&f=true&noheader=false&gid=1

will show you the wattage you get from various ohms paired with different voltages

the twist goes up to 4.8v technically but underload it outputs a max of 4.6V
    with 2.6-3ohm cartos you can get 7-7.5watts depending on the exact resistance of the atomiser head

that's more than likely fine for most people

grindle wrote: »
    And YOU call ME GrimmGreen?!

:)

i like the heat, everything else just tastes too cool

Good man, not sure how I made it this far being this feckin clueless :eek:

• Advertisement

i hadn't a clue at all until I found that spreadsheet..looking at that a few times helped me a lot, now i only use it to double check what amps i'm pulling from various ohms/volts

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AlZnGjZRjO_UdGo3VVlnVHY0VExZLVd5aDkwUEJEZXc&f=true&noheader=false&gid=1

will show you the wattage you get from various ohms paired with different voltages

bookmarked to vaping folder - thank you Sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Handy little app for the phone, Omega tools lite, its got a very easy to use ohms law calculator.

Advertisement