Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Hardware

Options
  • 12-02-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere that sell second Hand H/W in Dublin ?
    Upgrading a PC for a broke friend and all his Optical drives (3 of them) are IDE with no IDE slot on Motherboard, if I could pick up a Second Hand Sata DVD burner it'd save him a few quid and get him going.

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Always get mine off adverts.ie tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Dey were Sooted

uch wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere that sell second Hand H/W in Dublin ?
    Upgrading a PC for a broke friend and all his Optical drives (3 of them) are IDE with no IDE slot on Motherboard, if I could pick up a Second Hand Sata DVD burner it'd save him a few quid and get him going.

could possibly use something like this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Electronic, recycling finglas, sell old,drives,hard disks, dvdroms, ide,
    just google them, they are about a mile from finglas village,past superquinn,
    at the back, on the right,of the industrial,estate, jamestown road.
    You can ring or email them,40gig ide drive 10 euro approx.
    OR look on adverts.ie, or gumtree.ie,
    When installing,drive,knock off pc, remove power from pc power inlet,/esb socket.
    WHEN PC IS OFF, THERES still power going thru the motherboard ,switch off esb power to pc,from socket.After knocking off pc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

riclad wrote: »
    You can ring or email them,40gig ide drive 10 euro approx.

Do you ever read a post before you reply???

OP is looking for a SATA DVD RW drive. ;)

Advertisement