Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have to give up my beagle puppy

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fathead82

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    hahahahaha

Seriously?

People now neglect their dogs because they dont want other people to judge them when they give them up or ask for help?

How is that funny? The op is looking for help & is getting 100 questions for doing the right thing if they can no longer look after their dog. reading over the last 10 pages I certainly would not come on here looking for advice if I needed to rehome one of my dogs.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

This thread has turned into nothing but a train wreck as usual when a person asks for help with rehoming their dog.

This argument has been going on since this forum started.

1.Other users dont know this persons personal circumstances.

2.They then assume that the op just wants rid of the dog making their own minds up as to the complete story when they actually know nothing of the OP.

3.They then slate the OP for wanting to rehome the dog again not knowing the circumstances.

4.The thread goes round and round in circles until us mods get blue in the face reading reported posts about the thread.There has to be at least 20-30 reports about this thread...thats the most in a long long time about one thread.

So Im locking this thread.And the next time this happens we will be issuing bans and infractions for this .We introduced a rule about soap boxing the last time this sort of stuff started in the forum and we are going to start issuing yellow and red cards for any further breaking of this rule.

So please dont say you werent warned.

The OP in this case wanted genuine help and in all honesty theres probably been only a handful of helpful posts in the whole thread thats now run to 9 pages and the rest have been slating them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement