Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rite price kitchens Limerick

• 12-02-2013 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All
    I am in the process of buying a new kitchen and at this stage we have all our homework done and have narrowed it down to 2 suppliers. From the research done i believe they manufacture in donegal as cherrymore kitchens. So having read some really some positive feedback i was happy to deal with these guys untill.... I logged on to their web site recently and read that they were changing their name to cherrymore kitchens..why... what reasons would they have for doing this?? and also there seems to be quite alot of people having alot of trouble getting ther kitchens finished because of incomplete deliveriesi really like one of their kitchens and cant seem to find it anywhere else otherwise i would have ruled them out by now....any feedback would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PJK2013

I got a kitchen off them in Galway and i have to say the service was first class. My carpenter says nobody can beat them on price especially on the solid wood finishes. I got a solid oak kitchen and utility with them and hope to get sliderobes again in the next few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

they have an outlet in tipp town, two local men, brothers actually, both nice guys.

Advertisement