Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday in MAGALUF

Options
  • 12-02-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

can any1 tell me if its ok for a group of irish lads to go to magaluf becuase i know that it is mostly british that go there and used to have signs on the bars sayin no dogs and no irish. is that still there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

santa ponsa is good just down the road from magaluf and sure if ya feel like a night in magaluf its only 15min in a taxi i was in magaluf a few years ago and yes them signs were on the pubs not all but it can be a rough spot last thing ya want is bother on holidays its full of loud gangs of English tools also you have playa del ingles tenerife being to them 2 places twice never had any trouble or seen any

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jim white

santa ponsa is good just down the road from magaluf and sure if ya feel like a night in magaluf its only 15min in a taxi i was in magaluf a few years ago and yes them signs were on the pubs not all but it can be a rough spot last thing ya want is bother on holidays its full of loud gangs of English tools also you have playa del ingles tenerife being to them 2 places twice never had any trouble or seen any

Cheers, i knew it would be mostly british im fine with that just wanted to make sure its safe for us to go

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Absolute rubbish, I was in Magaluf last year for a week, had an epic week, good craic with the English there and met a good few Irish as well. I even made a video of a random group of lads in the middle of the strip blocking traffic chanting "Shoes off for the boys in green!".

For the matter, we went over to Santa Ponsa on the saturday night after about 5 days there, we stayed an hour and left cos we thought it was ****! Quiet enough for 10 in the evening, we went back to maga cos it was hopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

It is mainly full of British and is an awful place to go. I would avoid if you were Irish, plenty of more mixed resorts on the island. I felt uncomfortable there and could not wait to get away. Just my opinion though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

ive been to it twice and yes it is mostly british but ive met plenty of irish people and ive seen alot of swedish people about too. its such a good place to go to if youre into clubs and disco bars. the only negative thing are the african prostitutes who mug drunk people walking home alone

• Advertisement
Advertisement