Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

installing add on

• 12-02-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

will try and keep it short,have been useing fsx delux edition for past 4-5 years with dublin international as an add on running win vista but last week i changed to win 7 reinstalled fsx and dublin scene and after installing and uninstalling the dublin scene i am fed up i follow all the instructions to the law and low and behold the dublin scenery looks perfect the buildings are perfect the main runways are perfect but everything is in water like a huge lake i can see the cars on m50 but they are under water any suggestions would be appricated peeed off at this stage am waiting for reply to support from web site fly-wonderful-islands.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Tried turning off DX10 preview? Solves about 90% of display issues in FSX, barring that I've no idea, that's a new one on me! Might I suggest you ask on flightsim.com as technical questions are more likely to get quick answers (and solutions) over there...

Advertisement