Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would an ego-T cartridge work in an ego-C (both Type A) atomizer cover/body?

Options
  • 12-02-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I have an eGo-C Type A atomizer body/cone/cover (cone-shaped) but bought the wrong cartridges for it (510's).

Some sites say you have to use eGo-C Type A cartridges, other sites say you can use eGo-T Type A cartriges, and others say you can't use eGo-T A's at all.
    Main reason I ask is because I want to order from Ireland but it seems that all vendors only have the eGo-T Type A's.

I don't know which is true but I do know the differences between Type A (cone-shaped) and Type B (cylinder-shaped), that both require their corresponding type heads and that Type B holds 2ml of liquid.

Anyone know? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

csi vegas wrote: »
    I have an eGo-C Type A atomizer body/cone/cover (cone-shaped) but bought the wrong cartridges for it (510's).

Some sites say you have to use eGo-C Type A cartridges
    and other sites say you can use eGo-T Type A tank cartriges,

others say you can't use eGo-T A's at all.
    Main reason I ask is because I want to order from Ireland but it seems that all vendors only have the eGo-T Type A's.

I don't know which is true but I do know the differences between Type A (cone-shaped) and Type B (cylinder-shaped), that both require their corresponding type heads and that Type B holds 2ml of liquid.

Anyone know? Thanks

ego-c type a as far as i know. i have a few ego-c bits in the for sale thread i'll throw* ya if you want. there doesn't seem to be many using them anymore. you're more than welcome to 'em.

*i say throw. i mean post. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

buy a couple of ego-t tanks and see? they're cheap enough

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

They work - ego t type A is the same as ego c type A.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

artyeva wrote: »
    ego-c type a as far as i know. i have a few ego-c bits in the for sale thread i'll throw* ya if you want. there doesn't seem to be many using them anymore. you're more than welcome to 'em.
    *i say throw. i mean post. ;)

I couldn't be giving away my postal address now :D and it wouldn't be easy to arrange the MIB to go pick it up for me! Thanks for your kind offer though!
    buy a couple of ego-t tanks and see? they're cheap enough

I will and report back.

artyeva says that not many use them anymore - I wonder why because I bought a few eGo-C Twists seperate from their atomizer cones/bodies, just so I'd get the 'streamlined', all-in-one piece look.

This would be important to me in a public setting, not to have a 2.4ml clearomizer on show to the world. I'm using my T3's at home and that's where it's perfect for.

There's also the fact that the eGo-C Type B atomizer body (cylinder-shaped) holds 2.2ml of liquid, which is almost the same as kanger T3. I'll be making a purchase of the Type B very soon.
    Dunno know why these wouldn't be popular anymore. Like the Type A cartridges they have no poly-filling.

I also intend on getting a 510-T starter kit, outdated though I know, which I'll then use exclusively outdoors. Better battery life than the new e-Roll (which I love the look of but for that reason won't buy).
    mrplop wrote: »
    They work - ego t type A is the same as ego c type A.

Great, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Dunno know why these wouldn't be popular anymore.

Muted taste. People not being bothered by the look of a clearo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

You should try the Evod - it's the best clearo I've used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I actually rate the eGo-C Type B above any clearo.....they're not bad at all actually. They look better than clearo's too and I always found the flavour decent enough. As said above the flavour is a bit muted compared to dripping and I HATE the plastic tanks but overall I'd recommend it above any clearo.

If somebody invented a metal tank they'd be even better but I really do hate those tanks.

mrplop wrote: »
    You should try the Evod - it's the best clearo I've used.

Thanks for the tip! They are brand new, aren't they?
    Just read some glowing reviews and that the heads are even cheaper to replace than T3 heads. BTW I've been using the same two T3's for the past month - no issues whatsoever.

Really excited about ordering some Vod's now though, mainly because of the covered casing, which will make my batteries look all-in-one.

It's for that reason that I bought the eGo-C atty covers and cartridges (and yes, the eGo-T cartridge works perfect in it) and while they look good I really wasn't prepared for how little time I'd get before refilling (1ml cartridge capacity) but anyway looks are everything to me at the moment...so to feed my new obsession I'm going to get hold of some Type B covers (in three colours to match the three batteries I have :o, Type B heads and Type B cartridges...I know, I know...) aswell as a bunch of Vods.

Just a bit of detailed info for anyone confused such as my (former) self :)

I actually rate the eGo-C Type B above any clearo.....they're not bad at all actually. They look better than clearo's too and I always found the flavour decent enough. As said above the flavour is a bit muted compared to dripping and I HATE the plastic tanks but overall I'd recommend it above any clearo.

If somebody invented a metal tank they'd be even better but I really do hate those tanks.

You too should try the eVod! Get yourself that all-in-one look with a 2ml capacity!

About the Type B - I'm correct in saying that the cartridge holds 2ml of liquid? With the Type A's that I have I was wondering about the ends:
    You know how they are soft/silicone plastic that gets pierced by the atomizer head...well not to sound like a miser but can these ends be replaced/can you buy new ones, instead of having to replace the entire cartridge?

You too should try the eVod! Get yourself that all-in-one look with a 2ml capacity!

About the Type B - I'm correct in saying that the cartridge holds 2ml of liquid?

With the Type A's that I have I was wondering about the ends:
    You know how they are soft/silicone plastic that gets pierced by the atomizer head...well not to sound like a miser but can these ends be replaced/can you buy new ones, instead of having to replace the entire cartridge?

IN RESPONSE TO MYSELF:

YES, they can.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/b/63-10pc-joye-ego-t-overflow-prevention-caps-for-tank-cartridges.html

• Advertisement

UPDATE:

For anyone researching eGo- C with atomizer cover/body, atomizer heads and cartridges: Don't bother.

This is a pic of the offending device:

http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=101

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn9SCxZybwrRcpIPwIkDWvNPhuorBX9MHesacyzez6pjhGPMU

Advertisement