Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for investor for startup company

Options
  • 12-02-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi just looking for an investor to invest a small amount of money in a new online business that will be primarily based around kilkenny but i hope to role one out in all major cities. I have tried banks and credit unions with no success. The investment is small but it can be discussed on either repayments or partnership etc.

if you or anyone you know is interested and would like more in dept information please pm here or on johnharpur@live.ie

This is a serious business,,

tnx guys john

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 PaddyQ90

hi just looking for an investor to invest a small amount of money in a new online business that will be primarily based around kilkenny but i hope to role one out in all major cities. I have tried banks and credit unions with no success. The investment is small but it can be discussed on either repayments or partnership etc.

if you or anyone you know is interested and would like more in dept information please pm here or on johnharpur@live.ie

This is a serious business,,

tnx guys john

Hi John,

Have you applied for Enterprise Ireland's Competitive Startup Fund?

It provides 50k for 10% equity if succesfull, alternatively try LaunchPad or the Propeller Venture Accelerator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

PaddyQ90 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Have you applied for Enterprise Ireland's Competitive Startup Fund?

It provides 50k for 10% equity if succesfull, alternatively try LaunchPad or the Propeller Venture Accelerator

The last call for applications to the Competitive Start Fund closed on Wednesday 23rd January 2013 at 3pm.

It was for export market

trad wrote: »
    The last call for applications to the Competitive Start Fund closed on Wednesday 23rd January 2013 at 3pm.

It was for export market

It is going to run numerous times this year, just keep applying

• Registered Users Posts: 19 d Immortalis b

Tnx Guys will look these up

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi John

Have you and the other people involved checked your taxes for the last four years, you might be due a refund for credits that you havent claimed. Im sure you have but I have seen alot of poeple get nice little refunds the highest been 5k for credits that they hadnt claimed over a four year period.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 d Immortalis b

capefear wrote: »
    Hi John

Have you and the other people involved checked your taxes for the last four years, you might be due a refund for credits that you havent claimed. Im sure you have but I have seen alot of poeple get nice little refunds the highest been 5k for credits that they hadnt claimed over a four year period.

Good idea unfortunatly i have been refunded last year so its s no go..

Good idea unfortunatly i have been refunded last year so its s no go..

Wayra (02) also have an Accelerator/Incubator but I feel you might be a little early for them at this stage

Advertisement