Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IBT Course - Anyone want to pair up

• 12-02-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41

I'm looking at doing an ibt course for the full A and looking for someone to pair up with as it's much cheaper.

I saw these guys recommended here on a few different threads and they do ibt courses and asked a mate who's into bikes and his feedback was is good too. They'll do it for €350 if I pair up.

Anyone interested?

They're in Dublin by the way
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Is it the modules 1,3 and 5 one yer on about? Might be interested if it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Sagi

I'd be interested, but I'm from cork... do you know if you can do it on a weekend, might just come up to dublin for it....

If anyone from cork would be interested, let me know, looks like courses down here also gert cheaper when pairing up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 Tearaway

Jaden wrote: »
    Is it the modules 1,3 and 5 one yer on about? Might be interested if it was.

Yea modules 1 3 5 for an unrestricted A licence

Sagi wrote: »
    I'd be interested, but I'm from cork... do you know if you can do it on a weekend, might just come up to dublin for it....

If anyone from cork would be interested, let me know, looks like courses down here also gert cheaper when pairing up.

I spoke to them last week and he said they had some weekend places so I guess they could do it over a weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Sagi

Ok, if you're interested in doing it on a weekend in March, just let me know, I also want to do 1,3 ands 5

• Advertisement

Tearaway wrote: »
    Yea modules 1 3 5 for an unrestricted A licence

Do you know if they can do it over the course of a weekend? I need to exchange for my plastic A, and then get this done ASAP so that I'm not off the road.

Do you know if they can do it over the course of a weekend? I need to exchange for my plastic A, and then get this done ASAP so that I'm not off the road.
    Yeah spoke to them last week and he said they did weekends

Yeah, but can you do all 3 modules in one weekend?

Yeah, but can you do all 3 modules in one weekend?

Don't see why not - it's 18 hours 9 & 9. And 5 hours of it's theory so it's not like you'd be riding a bike for nine hours a day.

Id say they'd break it up if you want - but I want to do it over the weekend

I'm on for this then, if you can.

• Advertisement
Advertisement