Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T in the park

Options
  • 12-02-2013 7:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi lads just a few questions for anyone that was ever at T in the park. Whats the story with id for Irish people? It says you have to have a valid uk id. I tried emailing them but no response as of yet. And what's it like safety wise. i know its a music festival so i should know what to expect but like how does it fair compared to other festivals

Comments

Moved from After Hours. Gigs & Events Charter now applies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

If you look under 16 i'd say you'll only be asked for ID, your passport should be fine if you want to risk bringing that, i think they just mean id in general, as its in the uk they just stated to bring a valid uk ID. Just guessing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

What do you need ID for, collecting tickets?
    I've been loads of times it's great. Big,loud and very messy. The scots are good fun at a festival and love the Irish.
    Last year was a mud fest. I've never seen any aggro or hassle or even heard of any trouble and i know loads of folk who go every year. Maybe leave the football tops at home. I'm sure you can find arrest and crime stats online to compare it to oxygen for example.

Advertisement