Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA psychology course

Options
  • 12-02-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just wondering about this course?? Im currently doing Early years & childhood studies in UCC which has 60 credits of psychology ( 15 of which are a research project) 60 credits of social science and 60 credits of education. Im just wondering if i would be eligible for entry onto this course once im finished?? It seems perfect for what I want but this is what it states as entry requirements.

ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS

Normally a 2.2 honours degree (NFQ Level 8) is required, with a minimum of 60 ECTS or equivalent experience in psychology and research methods in a cognate field (e.g., sociology). The amount of credits associated with psychology modules must be equivalent to more than 50% of the overall credits.

The part in bold worries me. DO they mean 50% of the overall credits of your degree or 50% out of the 60 ECTS required. Any ideas guys??

Advertisement