Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese in Wexford town

Options
  • 12-02-2013 10:08pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hiya folks,

I'll be visiting Wexford with the girls on Saturday night and we'd love to have a Chinese. We did the Thai place the last time (Vine?).

It's one of the girl's birthdays so I'd like to get a bottle of Prosecco as well with the meal. I'm assuming most restaurants would have this but you never know!

Any recs? The only one I noticed the last time was the one opposite Vine, can't remember the name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Chan's is opposite the Vine and very good indeed. Either there or The Emerald Garden for a Chinese IMO. Dragon Heen is good also but expensive for what you get

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Good stuff! I'd say we'll do Chan's then, it's near where we're staying. Thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Twee. wrote: »
    Hiya folks,

I'll be visiting Wexford with the girls on Saturday night and we'd love to have a Chinese. We did the Thai place the last time (Vine?).

It's one of the girl's birthdays so I'd like to get a bottle of Prosecco as well with the meal. I'm assuming most restaurants would have this but you never know!

Any recs? The only one I noticed the last time was the one opposite Vine, can't remember the name.

Yes I would go with Chans also, nice atmosphere, nice decor and good chinese food at reasonable prices. Nice restaurant

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yes I would go with Chans also, nice atmosphere, nice decor and good chinese food at reasonable prices. Nice restaurant

That about ticks all the boxes! We might actually book as it's Valentines weekend. I'm sure a table for three will be harder to come by :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Twee. wrote: »
    That about ticks all the boxes! We might actually book as it's Valentines weekend. I'm sure a table for three will be harder to come by :p

:)

I'd say yis'll be grand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement