Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good traditional music on wednesdays?

Options
  • 12-02-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

I'm looking for a pub with real irish music - like pub music in many fims about Ireland:D Have only one night tomorrow in Waterford, and I wouldn't like to waste it for jumping from pub to pub and listening poor drunk songs.

appreciate Your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

The three Shippes have a night like this every Wednesday...and I suppose t&h's?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

I could be wrong but I thought the Three Shippes music used to be on a Thursday night.

Fairly certain though that T&H Doolans have a trad session every Wednesday night.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I think T&Hs have trad music every night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I could be wrong but I thought the Three Shippes music used to be on a Thursday night.

Fairly certain though that T&H Doolans have a trad session every Wednesday night.

You are wrong.

Advertisement