Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prenatal Fitness classes - Dublin - northside

• 12-02-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

Does anybody know of any prenatal fitness class (any type really) on the Northside of Dublin?

I found a really good one below but it's on the south side and too far o travel..

Does anybody know of any classes like this on Northside of Dublin?

Thanks

We use dumbbells, dynabands and stability balls in our prenatal classes. The exercises we use include bicep curls, squats and chest press. All exercises are pregnancy specific and designed to keep you strong and toned throughout your pregnancy.

Strengthen your legs, arms, upper and lower back to help with labour, and lifting and carrying car seats etc. We work on your core muscles and posture, making it easier to get strength back in your abdominals. These are 45 minute classes held weekday evenings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 poweraoife2

Sorry can I ask who replied to this? Sounds like what im looking for too but no contact details seem to be provided??
    pma555 wrote: »
    Hi

Does anybody know of any prenatal fitness class (any type really) on the Northside of Dublin?

I found a really good one below but it's on the south side and too far o travel..

Does anybody know of any classes like this on Northside of Dublin?

Thanks

We use dumbbells, dynabands and stability balls in our prenatal classes. The exercises we use include bicep curls, squats and chest press. All exercises are pregnancy specific and designed to keep you strong and toned throughout your pregnancy.

Strengthen your legs, arms, upper and lower back to help with labour, and lifting and carrying car seats etc. We work on your core muscles and posture, making it easier to get strength back in your abdominals. These are 45 minute classes held weekday evenings.

Advertisement