Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A word of thanks...

Options
  • 12-02-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Not normally my thing ... but I have to extend a word of thanks to fellow MH forum user Kelbal , who called in today , to get me to check out something on his MH . You can imagine my (pleasant!) shock and surprise to be handed a lovely gift as the Kelbal family were leaving , with the explanation that it was for help on here on Boards , on the forum and via PM.

Tis things like that make me feel all warm and fuzzy , and glad to be part of the Motorhomes and campervans section of Boards.ie.

Thank you again , TH.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    Not normally my thing ... but I have to extend a word of thanks to fellow MH forum user Kelbal , who called in today , to get me to check out something on his MH . You can imagine my (pleasant!) shock and surprise to be handed a lovely gift as the Kelbal family were leaving , with the explanation that it was for help on here on Boards , on the forum and via PM.

Tis things like that make me feel all warm and fuzzy , and glad to be part of the Motorhomes and campervans section of Boards.ie.

Thank you again , TH.:)

Good for you Aidan,

I think it's about time you got what's due:p

Ha ha I'm glad some body shows the appreciation for all the tips & tricks

Keep up the good work (and tips)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Well done Aidan and well done Kelbal

Now lads, dont make a habit out of this cause if everybody gave him a box of cholates for his help and advice, he would end up "fat as a fool" :D

Just watching out for your health and well being Aidan ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Malta1 wrote: »
    Well done Aidan and well done Kelbal

Now lads, dont make a habit out of this cause if everybody gave him a box of cholates for his help and advice, he would end up "fat as a fool" :D

Just watching out for your health and well being Aidan ;)

Already suffering from an excess of fools belly....

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

no bother, well deserved

Advertisement