Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do bills usually come to in house shares.

Options
  • 13-02-2013 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

hey guys, new to renting hopefully now in the next while. I''ll be moving into a house share most likely. I'm just wondering whats the average cost for bills for a house. ie electricty, heat and so on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Depends on the house and how many people will be sharing it.

I was living with two others for awhile in a house of 4 bedrooms and the bills came to around 60-100 euro a month for the electric and gas and another 20 each for the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ban electric heaters, as you'll get someone with it on 24/7 with a window open driving up the bill for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Limericks wrote: »
    Depends on the house and how many people will be sharing it.

I was living with two others for awhile in a house of 4 bedrooms and the bills came to around 60-100 euro a month for the electric and gas and another 20 each for the net.

How does your net cost e60 per month? That sounds like a ripoff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

srsly78 wrote: »
    How does your net cost e60 per month? That sounds like a ripoff.

http://www.upc.ie/broadband/hundredfifty/

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

hey guys, new to renting hopefully now in the next while. I''ll be moving into a house share most likely. I'm just wondering whats the average cost for bills for a house. ie electricty, heat and so on.

Well i moved out of Home three months with two mates the average monthly bills each are

sky about 20 Euro a month each
    Prepaid Power 10 Euro a week each
    bins 7 Euro a months each
    eircom 15 Euro a month each
    fuel eg coal etc about 10 a week each

thats all i can think of a the Moment hope it helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement