Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Working Visa Question

Options
  • 13-02-2013 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭

This is mostly just me being curious for future reference. I'm not applying for anything right now so I just have the two (hopefully) small questions.

1. This is the more important one right now. Basically, on this page, it asks "Have you 5 years professional experience". Initially, I said yes, but then thought does the time as an apprentice count, or does it mean five years afterwards? If it's the former, great! If the latter, that's out the window. Does anyone know which it is?

2. Is the 18 month version a one time thing, or can it be extended? Basically, after the 18 months would I have to apply for a different visa, or could I just get that extended? I'm assuming it's one and done, then having to get a different one?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help :)

Advertisement