Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory stick

Options
  • 13-02-2013 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

Sorry to be posting this here, but I lost a memory stick in the Newman Building yesterday (12th February) by forgetting it in one of the computers nearby where the old information desk used to be.

The stick itself is pretty cheap with very little memory, but there were a lot of family pictures on it which are of great sentimental value...

I tried the services desk under the ag science building, but unfortunately nobody handed it in... if anyone may have taken it by mistake, please hand it in to the services desk under the ag science building. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Sorry for your lost OP, I lost a huge amount of stuff in a robbery state side. Always leave a word document on the stick with your details. I've returned at least two because they contained a CV.

Also: https://www.dropbox.com

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

You also have 5GB on Google Drive as a part of your UCD Google Apps account.

I always rename a memory stick as my student number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

What does the stick look like, exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Great news! A very kind person contacted me today to say that she found my memory stick and was able to get my email address from a CV I'd uploaded onto it- so delighted!!

Advertisement