Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

data only plan

Options
  • 13-02-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm looking for the best data only plan.
    I'm buying a 3g tablet (micro sim) and now wondering what the cheapest (but still reliable) internet provider for this would be. I would be looking to have a moderate internet usage but might also need to use it while roaming as well.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Filipa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

First thing is that given the cost of data when you go over your plan - or when roaming - I would recommend going prepay with three

Depending on your data usage - you might only need to top up by 5 euro a month - if you get a micro sim for voice and use that.

Take a look at this

http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/prepay-data.html

gives a (admittedly biased) view if you wanted to go this way.

The other things to bear in mind - are that while their customer care isn't great in my opinion - threes 3G coverage is arguably the best in Ireland and won't cost you anything more if your roaming in the UK.

Advertisement