Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an Early bus to Claregalway from Eyre Square ?

Options
  • 13-02-2013 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just wondering about this.
    My girlfriend might be starting work out there and needs to be in Claregalway each morning at about 7:45am ?

I see Bus Eireann have a Sligo bus at 6am but that's too early.
    Any suggestions folks ?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Ya thanks for that , I saw Burke's buses alright and the Times seem to be
    6am,8:45am with bus Eireann
    8 am with Burkes.

none between 7 and 8am.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

All the buses I know of that go north from Galway are listed here. Off the top of my head, there are none that fit your needs .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 conrad1

Brendan Boyle has a bus running through Claregalway between 7-8 am ,

http://www.bus4u.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

conrad1 wrote: »
    Brendan Boyle has a bus running through Claregalway between 7-8 am ,

http://www.bus4u.net/

Well spotted conrad1 - my first thought was that it would be going in the wrong direction, but no, it is actually their first bus of the day heading home from Galway.

They don't have a time for Claregalway on their website, but that doesn't mean they don't stop there - OP, give them a ring and check, you'll often find that the private operators are very accommodating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement