Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers - 2nd March @ The Royal George

Options
  • 13-02-2013 11:18am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, the Fist Of Modly Powah!! has determined that the next Beers shall take place on Saturday 2nd March, at The Royal George off Charing Cross Road, with a probable subsequent migration to Borderline.

In a break with recent months, I'm going to suggest that we get food at the Royal George rather than going elsewhere - this means we can try and get table space early in the evening.

In short:
    Where: The Royal George (off Charing Cross Road, see GMap)
    When: Saturday, 2nd March, starting at 6pm
    Why: Because we can, damnit! Also because certain mods who shall not be named may be due to complete their annual solar circumnavigation around then and wish to partake of a refreshing beverage in a social setting to mark the occasion.

As ever, use the poll to indicate whether you can make it. If this is going to be your first Beers, drop me a PM so we can exchange numbers and I'll keep you posted of any changes to the plan.

Are you coming to the Beers on March 2nd? 8 votes

Yea, verily!
    0%
    I say thee nay!
    62%
    biZrbFyshJack B. Badd83steFunglegunk 5 votes
    Panthera Atarius
    37%
    enda1Woolly_JumperZippy1991 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Woolly_Jumper

Panthera Atarius
    Im out of the country :( hope its fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Isn't that the pub that's nearly impossible to get to because of Crossrail?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I say thee nay!

Once you've located the pub on the Marauder's Map and mastered the secret handshake, you're sorted :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I say thee nay!

If that's your attempt at an excuse for being off at a 6 Nations match somewhere, you'll need to try harder :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I go home every 2 weeks and this is one of them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Fysh wrote: »

If that's your attempt at an excuse for being off at a 6 Nations match somewhere, you'll need to try harder :-P

And you should factcheck harder. It's an off week, everyone knows that! :)
    My brother is in town, so don't know yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Not sure I will be able to make this one as I may have family visiting. Will know closer to the date for definite though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

also not sure, but keep your eyes peeled afterwards anyway, you can never tell who you may run in to...

SNE1625PB---16208_1674176a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zippy1991

Panthera Atarius
    Not over on the 2nd Hopefully make the April session though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 seanp86

Are the drinks still happening tonight? I hope to make it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Hey, I'll aim to be there between 6 and 7.

Please let me know if it is still going ahead. The thread has been a little quiet!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I say thee nay!
    Just to confirm, tonight's still going ahead. Anyone who hasn't been before, drop me a PM so we can exchange numbers - I'll let you know if there are any changes to the plan. Myself, Jack B Badd and possibly a couple of others should be there from around 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Fysh wrote: »
    Just to confirm, tonight's still going ahead. Anyone who hasn't been before, drop me a PM so we can exchange numbers - I'll let you know if there are any changes to the plan. Myself, Jack B Badd and possibly a couple of others should be there from around 6.

Great! Looking forward to a wee drinkie. See ye all shortly :D

Advertisement