Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonborn: Dlc for skyrim

Options
  • 13-02-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭

So it is due out today. Will you be buying it, or waiting to see how it performs? It is half price apparently for the first week (token gesture to the wronged ps3 owners of skyrim?).
    I'll probably buy it early as half price is a decent discount.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I will be buying it, along with all the other DLCs. Cant wait, can someone post when its available to buy on PSN today. Checked earlier but nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

donmeister wrote: »
    I will be buying it, along with all the other DLCs. Cant wait, can someone post when its available to buy on PSN today. Checked earlier but nada.

its on now!
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/search/q=dragonborn
    been up for a few hrs i think

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Bought and installed Dragonborn dlc today, had nt played Skyrim in about a year since getting Platinum. They still havent fixed the bug where the game freezes one you set foot in water :mad: I cant be arsed if Bethudsa cant be arsed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Played a good bit of the dlc. Experienced one crash when I was in a room with a load of enemies and there's been a little bit of slowdown when there's too many npcs on the screen. Never experienced the game crashing when I went into water tho. Been months since I've played Skyrim and I forgot how horrendous the load times are on ps3. I'm enjoying it tho, I'm debating whether or not to get the other dlcs when they come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Sorted out the Freeze in Water glitch :) It was common enough once i searched for it. This will make things easier.
    The game is ok otherwise, gives skyrim a new lease of life on the ps3. Slow loading between areas or fast travel are very slow alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

Completed it the day it came out, anyone else think the main questline in it was a tad short? Was still impressed with it nonetheless and will be buying the rest of the DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭paulbok

Yes, thought the main quest finished rather quickly, started off as a difficult one, but seemed to get easier to finish. The
    Mirrak final fight was annoyingly easy too
    The other quests are more interesting and it was a bit of a bonus to be able to
    reset my perks.
    Seems to be a lot of loot throughout the game.
    Looking forward to Heartfire as I enjoy pottering about the various houses and I get a bit ocd about organising/ storing items.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

paulbok wrote: »
    Yes, thought the main quest finished rather quickly, started off as a difficult one, but seemed to get easier to finish. The
    Mirrak final fight was annoyingly easy too
    The other quests are more interesting and it was a bit of a bonus to be able to
    reset my perks.
    Seems to be a lot of loot throughout the game.
    Looking forward to Heartfire as I enjoy pottering about the various houses and I get a bit ocd about organising/ storing items.
    Haha yeah my character has 185K in gold so I'm hoping for plenty of furnishing to blow my money on. And yeah I'm liking the other miscellaneous quests around Solstheim, they've a different feel to the regular skyrim ones or something

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bedstuybosco

I've just updated my skyrim on the ps3 to the latest version 2.08 I think?

Does anybody know if this or the DLCs fixes the many errors such as not being able to complete certain quests and the dreaded lag that happens the further you go into the game?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement