Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking Party Event - XMAS2013 (Medieval/Castle) close to Dublin

Options
  • 13-02-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Please can anybody help me or point me in the right direction.

Looking to find a unique venue to host company christmas party for about 200.
    • Venue must not be too far from Dublin.
    • Exciting venue
    • Must wine and dine
    • Facility to host disco at same location.
    I was thinking of something in the lines of a manor house, converted barn or even holding some mistery activity as part of the night.

All ideas and thoughts are welcome.

Regards,
    Francois

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Malahide Castle ? (not sure if you can hire it though) or Clontarf Castle. Failing that have you looked for places like Newgrange etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Groef134

Thanks, will consider these. Clontarf Castle looks good. Did not know Newgrange does these events. Anymore thoughts would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Groef134 wrote: »
    Did not know Newgrange does these events.

Appologies it doesn't, but there's Trim Castle as well.

Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 candy69

what about slane castle? had a 21st halloween party last october there. price was for finger food and dj. great place :)

Thanks to all these are great option, but some a bit on the far side.
    Found Barberstown Castle, which looks to be a great option.

miamee wrote: »

Thanks looks good

Advertisement