Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iftas

• 13-02-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I thought the IFTAS at the weekend was one amateur show! In comparison to the Baftas with Stephen Fry it was a laugh!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

lets be honest , anything the Irish try to do entertainment wise is always a very poor attempt to copy the British or USA.. :rolleyes:

Talaforina, Dublin Housewives, the voice of Ireland - to name a few...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jack Kiernan

You are dead right. Tallafornia is the most cringe show I have ever seen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

It's good to see some Irish talent getting awarded who may otherwise not be, but I agree it's a very amateur execution. I hated the way they introduced the trailers for certain films, as if it was just another excuse to bring out more slebs

and they're all bloody brutal at using the teleprompter! Ye think they'd be able to learn off a few words :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jack Kiernan

Poor Bressie was terrible!! As for Kian Egan, Ill say no more!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 eustie5

I thought it was ok, catherine thomas looked great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

I thought it was very bad.
    They should of moving closer to the screen they were reading from it was that bad.
    Bressie come on not even a friendly smile from him.
    John c reilly only attended because he had a gig in dublin.
    He is the biggest twat you could meet so rude, never stops for fans photos or autographs.
    Half the audience were z listers.
    If they want to liven it up they should allow some tickets to the public and have some good group perform on it etc
    Would get a bit more reaction from the crowd better atmosphere.
    10 years anniversary and we got that let down.

Advertisement