Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Eircom bill after switching to Sky

Options
  • 13-02-2013 3:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

I got a Bill today for €305 after I changed providers to Sky broadband last month. I signed up to Eircom's Talktime broadband of 3mb with a 30GB allowance around July/August 2011 and it was on a 1 year contract. I did not extend this and today they issue me with this whopping bill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Stinicker wrote: »
    I got a Bill today for €305 after I changed providers to Sky broadband last month. I signed up to Eircom's Talktime broadband of 3mb with a 30GB allowance around July/August 2011 and it was on a 1 year contract. I did not extend this and today they issue me with this whopping bill.

Hi Stinicke,

Can you PM me with your telephone number or account number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement