Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco credit card statements

Options
  • 13-02-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi, Is any one else having problems with receiving their statements lately. Ive been with them for about 2 years with no problems until recently. Usually i receive the statement 7-10 days after issue but i have still not received this months and i have been told it was sent out and that it must be paid by the 19th, and i should have paid it in the bank by yesterday so they would get it in time or i will incur fees.

I will be paying it in the post office today as it seems to show up the same day on my statement, so i am not too concerned about that, but it is extremely frustrating, last months statement was a bit late too but i put that down to being issued during the Xmas period but now i'm worried that this is a sign of things to come with tesco!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

chasm wrote: »
    Hi, Is any one else having problems with receiving their statements lately. Ive been with them for about 2 years with no problems until recently. Usually i receive the statement 7-10 days after issue but i have still not received this months and i have been told it was sent out and that it must be paid by the 19th, and i should have paid it in the bank by yesterday so they would get it in time or i will incur fees.

I will be paying it in the post office today as it seems to show up the same day on my statement, so i am not too concerned about that, but it is extremely frustrating, last months statement was a bit late too but i put that down to being issued during the Xmas period but now i'm worried that this is a sign of things to come with tesco!

I haven't noticed any delays with Tesco Statements. Normally get them within a week of the statement date.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Haven't had any problems lately, always arrives around the same date for me - about 21 days before payment due.

They really need to get ROI customers set up on the tesco bank website, would make things easier for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Thanks guys, perhaps i should have a word with an post?
    Regarding online accounts with tesco i wouldnt hold your breath on that one, i contacted them recently asking when ROI would get the automated system back and queried online access to account and was told that they "recently upgraded our systems which resulted in a change of processes for some customers in ROI, we are unable to offer these customers access to online banking service." Then further down the letter they apologise for the fact that i now have to speak to a CS agent to retrieve my balance, transactions etc and state "we are unable to make these services available to customers in ROI at present"
    I doubt that we'll ever get it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Limerick Rebel

chasm wrote: »

My Tesco Credit card Statements have been arriving very late recently. In fact the last one had not arrived by the time it was due to be paid and I had to ring up an ask for a balance so that I could pay it. It seems that there is no facility to view a statement online or have it emailed out. If things do not improve I will have to cancel my card and looking for an alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Old thread is old..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement