Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottled milk delivery

Options
  • 13-02-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Hi folks, bit of a stretch...does anyone have contact details for the door to door bottled milk delivery guy operating in the city? I think its called "front door delivery" or something similar to that. cant find anything online...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

The last time i seen a bottle of milk was in Father Ted(Pat Mustard episode)
    Seriously are they making them again???
    Hope they don't come from some shebeen dairy up the country:D

I love a bottle of milk....everything in moderation though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

yeah, its a big oul bottle too! its real old school dairy - if you leave it in the fridge, cream will rise to the top! not like the watery stuff you get nowadays. they do OJ and yoghurt and a few other things too.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

dan hibiki wrote: »
    yeah, its a big oul bottle too! its real old school dairy - if you leave it in the fridge, cream will rise to the top! not like the watery stuff you get nowadays. they do OJ and yoghurt and a few other things too.

Do the crows still remember how to peck a hole through the foil top when it's on on the doorstep?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

dan hibiki wrote: »
    Hi folks, bit of a stretch...does anyone have contact details for the door to door bottled milk delivery guy operating in the city? I think its called "front door delivery" or something similar to that. cant find anything online...

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

There is a thread on this from April of last year

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77893401

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement