Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctua NH-D14 processer cooler for sale in Dublin

Options
  • 13-02-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I purchased a bunch of stuff recently to build a new rig. Kind of decided against overclocking for the time being but it was too late to cancel my order for a Noctua NH-D14 fan. So I have one, brand new, unopened box and I'm looking to sell it for €60.

Don't know if anyone would be interested. It's this: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=productview&products_id=34&lng=en

Considered an extremely high-end, extremely quiet fan. Would be suitable for pretty out-there overclocking but overkill for a cpu you aren't planning on overclocking.

*EDIT*
    You guys already have a thread for this kind of stuff, apologies. If a mod wants to delete this, please go ahead
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement